From episode length and structure to finding guest and listeners, we go in depth to work with your business goals and personality to bring your show to life.
Whether it's working with your existing brand or something completely new, we'll create the visual identity for your show from feed to grid.
All your questions answered when it comes to software, editing, microphones, distributors and hosting platforms. We'll even set you up on a hosting platform ready to be found on Apple Podcasts and Spotify.
We'll work through a plan on how your podcast can work with your income goals through monetisation options including adverts, sponsorship and business focus.
With options of bespoke or non-exclusive licensing, we'll create a jingle and audio style to suit your business, audience and vibe.
Together we'll create a marketing plan that works with your existing platforms to promote your show and bring more listeners without overwhelm or extra hours.
Give me the details
Give me the price
Plans, goals & ideas for a successful show, how it works to support your business, and how you will find your listeners.
- Set your podcast goals
- Outline your podcast & episode structure
- Create a detailed plan for your first 6 episodes
- Map out a guest list and ideas for future episodes
- Script your episode intro & outro with CTA
- Create a marketing framework for your episodes
- Create a content repurposing structure
- Go through your tech & solve any questions
- Map out monetisation options
- Discuss a launch plan
Everything you need to define your podcast’s visual identity and promote your show.
Create a unique brand for your podcast that works with your business visuals and stands out on podcast feeds.
A series of templates gives you all you need to easily promote your podcast to boost brand awareness and capture new listeners.
- Podcast logo/cover art design
- Episode graphic template
- 2 x Audiogram templates
- Suit of 20 social templates (10 in two sizes)
- Music for your show (non-exclusive license)
- Full Guide: How To Use Your Templates
- Files supplied via Canva or relevant file types
- 2 x episode graphic templates
- 2 x call to action templates
- 2 x quote post templates
- 2 x conversation starter template
- 2 x engagement templates
We’ll run through your tech, software and systems to make sure you are ready to record with confidence.
- Create an account on your hosting site of choice
- Go through your tech to record and upload
- Troubleshoot any questions
- Offer advice and best practice guidelines
- Episode checklist & other downloadable content
Access to Tammi and the team via Voxer or WhatsApp for the first week of launch to answer any questions and celebrate with you.
2 x 45 minute strategy sessions to:
The full launch package plus we’ll take care of your editing, production and episode marketing for the first month (up to 5 episodes) so you can focus on the launch of your show.
You’ll receive our monthly support package (details here) for your first month at a discounted rate.
Everything detailed above to get you ready to launch with confidence, ready to maximise each episodes with a developed brand for the show.
Pay in full or two interest free instalments of £375
Pay in full or three interest free instalments of £500
back to the details
questions? visit the faq
We do love a keen bean! We have launched in as little as 3 weeks. It will depend on a number of factors including availability (yours and ours), technical set up and your individual strategy and goals. Best way to find out is to get in touch with us using the contact form here or by email email@example.com
Yes! We will set up your podcast with an RSS feed and submit to the major podcast sites, including Spotify and Apple Podcasts.
You'll need a hosting site which vary in cost between free and around £20 per month. Depending on your podcast needs and goals we can discuss the right option for you during the strategy session. Whislt the free hosting sites keep overall costs down, they are often limited for monetisation options so saving now could limit your opportunities as your show grows.
Sign up to our bi-weekly newsletter for news, advice and tips for content creators, podcasters and streamers.